EPISODE 99 SHOW NOTES
You know the saying “actions speak louder than words?” When it comes to our kids, I have no doubt that’s true! I want to share a recent conversation I had with my teenage son about his school environment. As adults, we don’t always realize the major impact we have on the kids in our lives; it’s something we need to think about a lot more carefully. They’re perceptive, and they see so much more than we ever give them credit for!
While we may not want to admit it, we need to recognize that our kids know a lot more than what we think. They have an awareness we can pick up, and truly learn from. So..what’s the next step? We have to actually HAVE tough conversations with our kids!
In today’s episode, I’m covering:
- How our kids understand way more than we may think
- Why all kids need a positive environment to learn, flourish, and thrive in
- The importance of working through our own issues and traumas
- What has worked for me during my own “hot mess” moments in life
- How we can make a plan to take positive action in our lives
Allowing our kids to see us try, and put our best foot forward, is a significant thing! Don’t be afraid to admit that you have “stuff” to work on, because we all do. There is no time like the present to get started and honor our kids, and continue building up the next generation.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready for a life coach? If so, connect with me at The Heart of Confidence. I want to help you break free from the cage of your limiting beliefs!
- Connect with me over on Instagram so we can continue this conversation!
- This episode is sponsored by http://www.positivevibecoffeeco.com. Enter the code Podcast at checkout, and you’ll get 15% off your first order!