EPISODE 106 SHOW NOTES
Spring is in the air, and I’m so excited-can you feel it too?! I recently received a plant as a gift, and it says “bloom where you’re planted”. I definitely don’t have a green thumb, but I thought this was the perfect reminder that no matter what is happening in our lives, WE are the constant, and need to look within if we want to change our circumstances.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about:
- Why we shouldn’t always be looking for the “next best thing”, to make us happy
- 6 important steps to growing a successful “garden”, which in this case, is actually you
- Preparing the soil (recognizing what is actually going on within us)
- Fertilizing (making sure we are putting ourselves as a priority and doing things that nourish us)
- Planting the seeds (deciding to take action on what our problems are in the present, instead of waiting)
- Weeding the garden (a continuous process-learning the importance of delegating to others and eliminating things that don’t HAVE to be in our lives)
- Giving our garden attention, but not obsession (staying involved, but we aren’t worried about every little detail 24/7)
- Sitting back and letting nature do its thing (once you’ve put in the work, you can let things progress naturally)
Remember, having both time and patience is key to becoming the best and highest version of yourself. Even if nothing in your external environment changes right away, you can still be proud of the knowledge and clarity you’ve gained from doing the inner work, and you’ll be ready to rock with whatever life throws your way!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready for a life coach? If so, connect with me at The Heart of Confidence. I want to help you break free from the cage of your limiting beliefs!
- Connect with me over on Instagram so we can continue this conversation!
- This episode is sponsored by http://www.positivevibecoffeeco.com. Enter the code Podcast at checkout, and you’ll get 15% off your first order!