EPISODE 105 SHOW NOTES
We all experience trauma in some form or other during our lives, but we don’t have to let it hold us back, and keep us from living out our purpose. In today’s episode, I chat with Rachel Seltzner, a naturopath and yoga instructor. Rachel is on a mission to make the world a better place by helping others feel their best, and enjoy life to the fullest!
After traumatic experiences as a patient within the allopathic medical system, she vowed to find a better way to heal herself and now teaches her tested, down-to-earth (yet wildly fun) ways to reclaim health.
In today’s episode, we cover:
- The multiple, unexplained health challenges Rachel experienced as a young girl
- Her story of barely surviving after being continually brushed off by conventional healthcare providers
- Her extremely toxic relationship with her ex-husband, and the ultimate decision to put her and her kids first
- The very real impact chaos and trauma can have on your physical, mental, and emotional health
- The “Don’t Be Invisible Be Fabulous” book she is featured in, which dives deeper into her courageous story, “It’s Okay To Value Me”
Rachel is passionate about helping others to feel better every day, and is empowered by getting to guide them through the healing process. I can’t wait for you to hear our powerful conversation, and all the goodness she has to share!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Rachel on Instagram: @naturallyrachnd
- To try Wildly Grounded Supplements, use code HOTMESS for 10% off at wildygrounded.com (will be available until end of May 2022)
- Check out the book Rachel is featured in: Don’t Be Invisible Be Fabulous: It’s Okay To Value Me
- Are you ready for a life coach? If so, connect with me at The Heart of Confidence. I want to help you break free from the cage of your limiting beliefs!
- Connect with me over on Instagram so we can continue this conversation!
- This episode is sponsored by Audible-get a free 30 day trial when you go to https://www.audibletrial.com/functioninghotmess