EPISODE 104 SHOW NOTES
When you start something new, are you only concerned with achieving a certain result? It’s definitely not a bad thing to strive for your goals, but if you don’t reach your desired outcome, that doesn’t mean you have to give up altogether.
You can simply choose to start working on some healthy goals for yourself, and be consistent with those goals! You don’t need to stress about hitting those goals in a certain timeframe you’ve set up for yourself, or more importantly, feel like a failure if you don’t.
In today’s episode, I’m covering:
- Why it’s okay to simply “start”, and not be tied to the end result
- How we can establish healthy habits, and being open to what comes from those habits
- My personal story of practicing meditation, and the positives that have come from doing so
- The benefits of making the choices that align with our goals, and our lives
I’ve put this practice into place in my own life, and I can’t begin to tell you how much inner peace and joy it’s brought me! This can happen for you too, and I want you to get excited about trying new things, no matter the outcome.
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready for a life coach? If so, connect with me at The Heart of Confidence. I want to help you break free from the cage of your limiting beliefs!
- Connect with me over on Instagram so we can continue this conversation!
- This episode is sponsored by Audible-get a free 30 day trial when you go to https://www.audibletrial.com/functioninghotmess