Are your thoughts sabotaging your progress, and keeping you stuck? If so, I want to share with you three important things you can be aware of so you can shift your mindset, and get out of that “funk”. I wanted to use myself as the example here, because I’ve made my fair share of mistakes, and have had plenty of “aha” moments that have led me to where I am today! I want to remind you-don’t be afraid to be curious! You can start putting these practices into place for yourself today-you won’t regret doing so, and your higher self will thank you.
Connect with me over on Instagram so we can continue this conversation!
In today’s episode, I’ll cover:
- How you can be more aware of the thoughts going through your mind when someone is sharing their advice with you
- Why you shouldn’t automatically set yourself up for failure
- How to change the narrative from negative to positive
- How you can be open to what you’re learning, even if it is different (or something you’ve tried before)
- Taking and using the feedback you’re given
- Why you ultimately know what to do, and can choose the right path
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Are you ready for a life coach? If so, connect with me at The Heart of Confidence. I want to help you break free from the cage of your limiting beliefs!
- If you love books as much as I do, but don’t have the time to sit down and read much these days, check out Audible! You’ll even get a free 30-day trial, and I know you’ll love it as much as I do.